Working life

It's been a long time and I would like to announce my good newz out loud!!!

1/3/2017

After 6 months probation period in Unipac, I finally become a permanent staff as a sales and marketing personnel in company.

Just realize I work in Unipac for half year already. 
Time flies and I am turning to 21 years old (officially) soon. 

Alright guys, just briefly introduce what am I doing right now as a sales and marketing person.
Unipac actually got two department which is PHIM and garage dep. I am under PHIM so I'll sell mainly on pnuematic product such as fittings/ tubing/ vacuum/ valve and etc. Besides, we have professonal hand tools/ material handlings/ Instrument and etc.
It might totally diff from what I have study before. But who cares haha
Because I am very desperate to start work 

This job is kind of PR job. I mange to learn how to make appointment/ communication skills/ time management/ follow up. As a newbie, it is a very tough job to me. The currency just making my job harder becuase we are carry product from Japan/ Italy and others.

Feeling pressure all the time and I couldn't find anyone else to talk about.

Not to mention this is a very stress yet challenging job as I need to meet monthly target and strengthen my heart to face/solve every problem.

I stress I cry. Never give up because what can I do just keep on moving forward. Then, I get my first PO after two months! You don't know how happy I am! I just can't describe the feeling by words. This is where my motivation come from as well!

Until today, I can see my result come out slowly. My hardwork paid off!!!! PO raise by my favourite customer. Appreciate them a lot. One of my customer did encourage me and he say "Chris, if you feel unhappy, you can always come to find me, I hope I can see you still working in this manufacturing line after 4 5 years in the future"  Sincerely thanks for these sentence. It give me lot of strengths! Becuase of them, I only can survive until today.

 For all those criticism, please shut up and learn to respect.
  
Do not judge unless you walk through my path. 

I'm falling into deep depression ocean because of your irony word. 

And today, I prove that you are wrong. I feel proud of myself. Hwaiting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

彩排

奇怪

KDU Orientation May 2015

失望+失望+失望