The chances and opportunity

Hello everybody~~~
Feel like express in English because I found that I am easy to write my story into English. 
Ignore my English mistake Kamsahadnida

So currently I am seeking for a job while waiting for my convocation (October 2016)
 It's been struggle for few months becuase I coundn't get any reply from company. 
Maybe I'm entry level is very hard to search for a job?
Yes, I choose job as I really passionate in event field especially concert.
This is the reason why I never get to start work until now.
And Yes, I decided not to further study due to many reasons.
I stress for few months after completed my internship.
People ask why not I continue my career at your intern company.
Here's the reason, because that is not what I want to do. 

I am not arrogant and choosy. 
 Or maybe you can say me choosy. Becuase this is my future. I just want to do what I like to do.
Just I want to try new things because I got a lot to learn and the chances for me to grow up.

10 July 2016 ( Sunday)
 I start working at Marks & Spencer (KLCC)
Position as a store helper/ Sales assistant
I apply for part-time job at the same time because I am so done with those boring and lifeless day.
  And, I need money.
 Talk about my first day working in KLCC.
I got morning shift 9.30am on my first day working. 
I wake up at 5.30am and depart to KTM station at 6.30am. 
It's about 1 hour 10 mins for me to reach KLCC so I have to wake up early to reach there.
They say I'm crazy because all the way from my house is very far.
For me is still ok since I am very desperate to work already.
Lucky I just work for a short period (2 weeks) or else really no life working HAHAHAHA

I have some advice here,
Be smart and be careful while choosing part-time job especially those job posted by agent.
It is really not worth to work for agent.
 If you want, just walk in and ask for position.
DO NOT RELY ON AGENT

Fortunately, I meet a bunch of great person in KLCC.
My colleagues treat me nice and they're so so so friendly.
They assign me to Men's department and I like this department instead of laundry (bra+underwear). Hahaha becuase you will get many unexpected questions from customer. NO WAY

There's a lot of part-timers under the same agent.
I'm glad to know them and my job not that boring when we work together.
Let's introduce my partner in crime.





 Ema, a beautiful Malay girl Hahaha

 She is bigger than me but she look young as me. 


Ammar, Ema and me
 Candid shot!



The Indian girl called Pavi :P
one of my partner in crime too!

Kak Ella? I think I spell it right.
Sorry I dont know how to spell your name and Kak also don't know how to spell my name as well LOL
UNTIL
The last three days she finally spell my name correctly TT
Cherish -> Chris
Cherish~ I don't even know how to pronounce it! hahaha is it sounds like cherry lolz
She is the person who guide well me for past two weeks.
She also the one who give me her staff purchase to buy clothes without I asking for!
Such a lovely person ~ Thank you for everything. 
 .
 Besides, I have to mention this person 
( or else he will jealous and blame why this post dont have his name appear)
 He come all the way from hostel to KLCC
He wait me until I finish my job (1-10pm)
And he buy hot chocolate for me hehe
 Thank you so much my bae
The time always pass faster when I'm with you.

Comes to my last day of working day.
 31th July I apply for offday so my last day is consider at 30 (Sat) 
Everybody busy work like hell on Sunday and I offday like a boss! xD


All I want to say is Thank you :)
Wish all the best to M&S and take care!
.
Few days ago,
I'm calling for an interview, and the result is out of my expectation
I always feel myself doing bad during interview but I get this job offer yesterday.
I actually did two round interview in this company.
HR manager and then boss wanna meet me.
 .
The boss is very nice. He ask lot of questions about myself.
I just don't know why I just feel like this boss is rare different with other company boss.
 Friendly and nice and a indescribable feeling on him.
I think I just think too much hah.
.
I have accpet this new challenge in my life.
I totally have zero knowledge about the position and I tell the boss honestly.
 Eventually boss sitll offer me this positon.
Of course, I need to be a trainee first.
I don't know whether I can handle or not.
But I will try my best to do it. 
 

I appreciate the opportunity given by this company.
Perhaps I can find my interest through this position.

All the best and good luck to me, Chris!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

彩排

奇怪

KDU Orientation May 2015

失望+失望+失望